Monday, December 12, 2005

No more deer in the headlights.

I've never been happy with the name I gave this blog. I was just trying to find a somewhat memorable name and URL that hadn't yet been taken. And once upon a time, I did feel like that - motherhood came and suddenly my whole lifestyle and all of my priorities were completely changed, and my head was spinning. But I already was pretty much done feeling that way by the time I started this blog. And I really don't like the image it projects of me. I'm really not paralyzed by indecision, staring at my oncoming doom without even trying to step aside! So I've started a new blog, Woman of the House, which I hope will more accurately reflect me and my take on the world. Please do pay me a visit in my new home. I'll look forward to seeing you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home